Our program has delivered over 1600 webinars in areas such as:
- Cancer Control
- Chronic Disease prevention and Self-management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Diabetes Care
- Elder Care
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Palliative Care
- Physical Activity
- Tobacco Cessation
- Trauma-Informed Relationships
- Wound Care
More recently, we have been able to record live webinars for future viewing. The following webinars have been recorded:
- Dialogue and Storywork in Support of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Cancer Patients throughout Oncology and Primary Care Transition Experiences (Dialogue & Storywork), presented by Doris Warner, Engagement Liaison, Saint Elizabeth First Nations, Inuit and Métis Program, and Paul Holyoke, Director, Saint Elizabeth Research Centre on December 6, 2017
- Diabetes, Depression and Hope, Dr. Ian Whetter from Northern Connections, and Catherine MacDonald from the Maestro Project, January 18, 2017
- Responsive and Crisis Behaviours: Think Prevention, by Kim Miller, on March 16, 2017
- Falls Risk and Prevention, by Christine Knapp, May 17, 2017
- Litigation and Documentation, by Megan Hiebert, on June 20, 2017
Mental Health and Wellness
- Understanding and Supporting Autism Spectrum Disorder, by Adriana Karka, February 8, 2017
- Introduction au trouble du spectre de l'autisme (français), 20 avril 2017, Adriana Karka
- Feeding Our Spirit: Reclamation of Traditional Food Practices Presenter: Tim Stevenson on May 26, 2016
- Indigenous food security and sovereignty: community projects, Presenter: Tabitha Martens, February 14, 2017
- Indigenous Food Sovereignty: Connection with land-based language, Byron Beardy, Food Security Coordinator, four Arrows Regional Health Authority, April 12, 2017
- Reclaiming Indigenous Food Traditions and Knowledge, Presenters: Stewart Sutherland and Tim Stevenson, April 27, 2017
- The Healthy Smile, Happy Child Program for the Prevention of Early Childhood Caries, Dr. Bob Schroch and Daniella DeMare, April 27, 2015
- Ali Kiru: Children's Oral Health and Nutrition Program in a Kichwa Community in Ecaudor, Hannah Husby, MPH, June 29, 2015
- Healthy Smile Happy Child - New "Lift the Lip" Video, Daniella DeMaré, Lisette Dufour, Dr. Robert Schroth, Davorka Monti, May 25, 2017
- Island Lake Wellness, A Team First Approach, Gord Petruic and Tyrone Munroe on September 29, 2016.
- Anishinaabe Ombigigiiowsowin, Sherry Copenace- Niizhoosake, Saagimaakwe (Anishinaabe/Spirit Names), Atik dodem (Elk Clan), Midewin on November 24, 2016.
- Dene Healthy Housing in Manitoba - new approaches for designing health equity, Linda Larcombe, Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Rady College of Medicine, University of Manitoba and Lancelot Coar, Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, University of Manitoba, February 23, 2017
- Finding Hope and Healing Through nDigiStorytelling, Carmella Rodriguez, Ph.D. and Brenda Manuelito, Ph.D, March 30, 2017
- Kidney Health, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, April 5, 2017
- Turning Drinking Water Rights Research into Action, Professor Aimée Craft, Director of Research, National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls; Dr. Katherine Starzyk, Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Manitoba; Dr. Melanie O’Gorman, Associate Professor and Graduate Program Chair in Economics, University of Winnipeg; Professor Karen Busby, Law Professor and Founding Director of the Centre for Human Rights Research, University of Manitoba; Rayanna Seymour, Law Student, University of Manitoba; Aleah Fontaine, MA Student in Clinical Psychology, University of Manitoba, June 29, 2017
- Supporting People Who Have Chronic Kidney Disease, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, September 6, 2017
- Cultural Safety and Reconciliation in Dentistry, Dr. Sheri McKinstry, Pediatric Dentistry Resident, Master of Dentistry Program, University of Manitoba; Natasha McKinstry, Student of Massage Therapy, Winnipeg, September 28, 2017
- Treatment Options for Late-Stage Kidney Disease, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, October 11, 2017
To access these recorded webinars:
Step 1: Log in to @YourSide Colleague by clicking on the 'My @YourSide Colleague Account' button at the top left of this site. If you do not have an @YourSide Colleague account, please click on the 'Create an @YourSide Colleague Account' button to request your free account.
Step 2: Once you have logged in to @YourSide Colleague, on the right-hand of your screen, in the middle, you will see the menu 'E-Learning Events/Recorded Education Sessions'.
Step 3: Under 'E-Learning Events/Recorded Education Sessions', click on Recorded Education Sessions link. The recordings are listed in this section, by topic.
Step 4: To watch a recorded webinar, click on the play button under 'Webinar/Videoconference'. You will be prompted to register to view the recording by entering your name and email address.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com