SE Health’s Driver Rehabilitation Services are temporarily closed until further notice.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our staff.
For more information about the COVID-19 situation, please click here.
Thank you for your patronage and patience.
Our program has delivered over 1600 webinars in areas such as:
- Cancer Control
- Chronic Disease prevention and Self-management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Diabetes Care
- Elder Care
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Palliative Care
- Physical Activity
- Tobacco Cessation
- Trauma-Informed Relationships
- Wound Care
More recently, we have been able to record live webinars for future viewing. The following webinars have been recorded:
- Colorectal Cancer, presented by Carmen Blais, R.N., BScN, CDE on March 22, 2012
- Cervical Cancer, presented by Dr. Heather McLean and Carmen Blais, R.N., BScN, CDE on May 30, 2012
- Breast Cancer, presented by Judy Drainville, R. N., and Michelle Kolobutin on October 10, 2012
- Improved Access to CancerCare, presented by Caroline Jardine, CancerCare Manitoba, on June 5, 2013
- BreastCheck Webinar, Cancer Care Manitoba, September 17, 2014
- CervixCheck Webinar, Cancer Care Manitoba, October 1, 2014
- ColonCheck Webinar, Cancer Care Manitoba, October 8, 2014
- Dialogue and Storywork in Support of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Cancer Patients throughout Oncology and Primary Care Transition Experiences (Dialogue & Storywork), presented by Doris Warner, Engagement Liaison, Saint Elizabeth First Nations, Inuit and Métis Program, and Paul Holyoke, Director, Saint Elizabeth Research Centre on December 6, 2017
- Antihypertensive Agents - What do we choose?, Kim Perrett, Pharmacist, and Derek Risbey, B.Sc. (Microbiology), B.S.c. (Pharmacy), C.D.E, May 2013
- Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada, by Fjola Hart Wasekeesikaw, on March 28, 2013
- Supporting Natural Caregivers: A Community Journey, by Maxine Gladney, RN Home Care Coordinator, Fort Smith, Northwest Territories and Sharon Myhre, RN BN, Community Health Nurse from O-Chi-Chak Ko Sipi First Nation on September 8, 2016.
- Renal Disease and Dialysis: Maintaining the Balance, by Glen Chenard, on March 5, 2014
- 2013 Canadian Diabetes Association Clinical Practice Guidelines Overview, by Glen Chenard, February 12, 2014
- Resilience Based Approaches to Diabetes Prevention in Children, by Dr. Jonathan McGavock, March 30, 2015
- Antidiabetic Agents (oral insulins), Derek Risbey, B.Sc. (Microbiology), B.S.c. (Pharmacy), C.D.E, May 2013
- Diabetes, Depression and Hope, Dr. Ian Whetter from Northern Connections, and Catherine MacDonald from the Maestro Project, January 18, 2017
- Medicine Wheel Teachings, by Kaaren Dannenman, on May 22, 2013
- Defining an Older Person, by Robin Hurst, on May 29, 2013
- Common Illnesses in the Elderly, by Robin Hurst, on June 19, 2013
- Elder Abuse, by Robin Hurst, on June 29, 2013
- Historical and Intergenerational Trauma - Indian Residential School Effects on Elders
- First Nations re: ACT Tool, by Vanessa Fallon, on July 10, 2013
- Dementia and Responsive Behaviours, by Robin Hurst, on April 2, 2014
- Responsive and Crisis Behaviours: Think Prevention, by Kim Miller, on March 16, 2017
- Falls Risk and Prevention, by Christine Knapp, May 17, 2017
- Litigation and Documentation, by Megan Hiebert, on June 20, 2017
Infant and Child Health
- Thursday, February 25th, 2016 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM CST
Presenters: Wanda Phillips-Beck, RN. BN. MSc, Rhonda Campbell, RN, BN, MSc & Debra Hart-Swanson RN
Mental Health and Wellness
- An introduction to Trauma Informed Relationships, presented by Michelle Kreitzer and Cheryl Matthews, on June 25, 2014
- Strengthening our People- Suicide Prevention by Stephanie Sinclair and Carla Cochrane Monday, on November 30th, 2015
- Promoting Life, presented by Cara Cochrane on June 30th, 2016
- Lateral Violence, by Sandra Starr, B.A., F.O.T on October 5th, 2016
- Understanding and Supporting Autism Spectrum Disorder, by Adriana Karka, February 8, 2017
- Introduction au trouble du spectre de l'autisme (français), 20 avril 2017, Adriana Karka
- Registered Dietitians in Aboriginal Communties: Feeding Mind, Body and Spirit, presented by Suzanne Hajto on January 10, 2013
- When the Tide is Out, The Table is Set, by Fiona Devereaux, on June 12, 2013
- Feeding Our Spirit: Reclamation of Traditional Food Practices Presenter: Tim Stevenson on May 26, 2016
- Indigenous food security and sovereignty: community projects, Presenter: Tabitha Martens, February 14, 2017
- Indigenous Food Sovereignty: Connection with land-based language, Byron Beardy, Food Security Coordinator, four Arrows Regional Health Authority, April 12, 2017
- Reclaiming Indigenous Food Traditions and Knowledge, Presenters: Stewart Sutherland and Tim Stevenson, April 27, 2017
- The Healthy Smile, Happy Child Program for the Prevention of Early Childhood Caries, Dr. Bob Schroch and Daniella DeMare, April 27, 2015
- Ali Kiru: Children's Oral Health and Nutrition Program in a Kichwa Community in Ecaudor, Hannah Husby, MPH, June 29, 2015
- Healthy Smile Happy Child - New "Lift the Lip" Video, Daniella DeMaré, Lisette Dufour, Dr. Robert Schroth, Davorka Monti, May 25, 2017
- Exploring the Effect of Colonization on the Culture of Touch in First Nations, Damian John on October 30, 2015.
- Manitoba First Nations Self Determination and Governance Research, Kathi Avery Kinew and Leona Star on April 28, 2016
- Island Lake Wellness, A Team First Approach, Gord Petruic and Tyrone Munroe on September 29, 2016.
- Anishinaabe Ombigigiiowsowin, Sherry Copenace- Niizhoosake, Saagimaakwe (Anishinaabe/Spirit Names), Atik dodem (Elk Clan), Midewin on November 24, 2016.
- Dene Healthy Housing in Manitoba - new approaches for designing health equity, Linda Larcombe, Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Rady College of Medicine, University of Manitoba and Lancelot Coar, Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, University of Manitoba, February 23, 2017
- Finding Hope and Healing Through nDigiStorytelling, Carmella Rodriguez, Ph.D. and Brenda Manuelito, Ph.D, March 30, 2017
- Kidney Health, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, April 5, 2017
- Turning Drinking Water Rights Research into Action, Professor Aimée Craft, Director of Research, National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls; Dr. Katherine Starzyk, Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Manitoba; Dr. Melanie O’Gorman, Associate Professor and Graduate Program Chair in Economics, University of Winnipeg; Professor Karen Busby, Law Professor and Founding Director of the Centre for Human Rights Research, University of Manitoba; Rayanna Seymour, Law Student, University of Manitoba; Aleah Fontaine, MA Student in Clinical Psychology, University of Manitoba, June 29, 2017
- Supporting People Who Have Chronic Kidney Disease, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, September 6, 2017
- Cultural Safety and Reconciliation in Dentistry, Dr. Sheri McKinstry, Pediatric Dentistry Resident, Master of Dentistry Program, University of Manitoba; Natasha McKinstry, Student of Massage Therapy, Winnipeg, September 28, 2017
- Treatment Options for Late-Stage Kidney Disease, Carmen Berglund, Nurse Clinician, Kidney Health, Saskatoon Health Region, October 11, 2017
Palliative Care - series presented by Vicki Lejambe, RN, MN
- Hospice Palliative Care Overview - December 20, 2012
- Pain Management - January 16, 2013
- Managing Symptoms - January 29, 2013
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement - February 6, 2013
- Palliative Care Adavnced Care Planning - February 20, 2013
- Death and Dying - February 26, 2013
- Pediatric Palliative Care, February 19, 2014
- Physical Activity Approaches at the Ground Level, presented by Andrea L.K. Johnston, and Blue Print For LIfe - Healing through Hiphop in First Nations and Inuit Communities, presented by Stephen Leafloor, on April 23, 2013
- Aboriginal ActNow BC, presented by Donna Atkinson, and Winnipeg Aboriginal Sports Achievement Centre, presented by Trevor Laforte, on May 21, 2013
- Physical Activity Approaches at the Ground Level, presented by Mathieu Larose and The Acti-Leaders Program at the Amikobi School, presented by Chantal Groleau, on May 28, 2013 (in French)
- BOOST - Building Opportunities, Opening Students' Tomorrows, presented by Dr. Gabriela Tymowski, Ph.D, and Physical Activity Approaches at the Ground Level, presented by Andrea L.K. Johnston, on June 4, 2013
- Creative Programs - Enhancing the Quality of Life at Six Nations, presented by Cindy Thomas, and Physical Activity Approaches at the Ground Level, presented by Andrea L.K. Johnston, on June 18, 2013
- The Environments Conducive to Healthy Lifestyle Habits Approach, presented on October 25, 2017 by Marie-Noëlle Caron, Publich Health Advisor, and Alexandra Picard-Sioui, Nutrition Advisor, First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission
- Manitoba First Nations Self Determination and Governance Research
- Long-term Management of Asthma in First Nations and Inuit Children: A Knowledge Translation Tool Based on Canadian Pediatric Asthma Guidelines, Thomas Kovesi MD, May 2013
- A Review of COPD Management for Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Kristine L. Petrasko, BScPharm, CRE, and Derek Risbey, B.S.c. (Microbiology), B.S.c (Pharmacy), C.D.E, May 2013
- Promising Practices in Tuberculosis, Dr. Pamela Orr, Dr. Mary Jane Logan-McCallum and Dr. Linda Larcombe, May 29, 2015
- Tobacco Wise, presented by Lisa Beedie and Jeff Werner, on October 18, 2012
To access these recorded webinars:
Step 1: Log in to @YourSide Colleague by clicking on the 'My @YourSide Colleague Account' button at the top left of this site. If you do not have an @YourSide Colleague account, please click on the 'Create an @YourSide Colleague Account' button to request your free account.
Step 2: Once you have logged in to @YourSide Colleague, on the right-hand of your screen, in the middle, you will see the menu 'E-Learning Events/Recorded Education Sessions'.
Step 3: Under 'E-Learning Events/Recorded Education Sessions', click on Recorded Education Sessions link. The recordings are listed in this section, by topic.
Step 4: To watch a recorded webinar, click on the play button under 'Webinar/Videoconference'. You will be prompted to register to view the recording by entering your name and email address.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com